[mvapich-discuss] configure does not recognize PBSPro

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Sat Jul 15 09:06:02 EDT 2017

Hello Petr,

Thanks for the report. Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

Can you try using the following configure options to see if things work
with the PBS launcher?

--with-pbs=%{pbs_path} --with-pm=hydra

If this does not work, it would be best if you submitted the suggestion to
the MPICH team since they develop Hydra. This way, the changes will
get integrated into future releases as well. Once this is done, we can see
how to update the configure options to reflect the support for the PBS
launcher.

Regards,
Hari.