[mvapich-discuss] mvapich-discuss messages bounce: Too large headers

Gus Correa gus at ldeo.columbia.edu
Fri Aug 25 12:27:50 EDT 2017

Hi Dr. Panda

Great!

Yes, the problem seems to have been fixed around Aug/03/2017 or so.
Since then I began receiving again the mvapich-discuss messages.
As far as I can tell by comparing to the mailing list archives,
I received all messages since Aug/03.

The headers have been clearly reduced in size,
as I can see in my email client.
However, I would have to ask our local email administrator
what is their size now.
Our incoming email header limit is 64kB, so they must be below that.

Thank you very much for taking care of this!

Gus Correa