[mvapich-discuss] Is it possible that MVAPICH2 can be configured for intel c/c++ compiler and gfortran?

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Sat Nov 19 14:04:29 EST 2016

Hello,

Apologies for the delay in getting back.

Yes - this can be done. But we have not tried this out locally and studied
the behavior at the application level.

As a rule of thumb, we would recommend that you try not to mix different
compilers as you may run into weird issues due to interaction between
compilers.

Regards,
Hari.