[mvapich-discuss] Where to get source code and submit patches?

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Fri Nov 11 09:28:59 EST 2016

Hello Josef,

Thanks for your help. You can get the MVAPICH2 source code from the MVAPICH
SVN or the source tarball. Both of these are available from the following
website http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/downloads/

Once the patch is ready, you can post it to this list (MVAPICH-Discuss).

Looking forward to your patches.

Regards,
Hari.