[mvapich-discuss] ibv_channel_manager error message

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu May 5 13:22:51 EDT 2016

Hello Martin,

Was this the first error that was observed or were there any other failures
before this? For instance, could you please let us know if the destination
rank (looks like it was 7 in this case) failed for some reason like a
segfault / assertion?

Could you send us the output of mpiname -a?

If you've a debug build, can you rerun it with MV2_DEBUG_SHOW_BACKTRACE=2
and send us the backtrace?

Regards,
Hari.