[mvapich-discuss] ibv_channel_manager error message

Martin Pokorny mpokorny at nrao.edu
Thu May 5 13:06:17 EDT 2016

I have on occasion been seeing error messages like the following:

> [cbe-node-29:mpi_rank_32][handle_cqe] ../src/mpid/ch3/channels/mrail/src/gen2/ibv_channel_manager.c:587: [] Got completion with error 4, vendor code=0x54, dest rank=7

There's no message written by the receiving rank at the time the sending
rank wrote this message. Can anyone shed any light on what the
underlying cause might be? I know that I've not provided much
information, but I'm happy to provide more if it would be helpful. I'm
using mvapich2-2.1 on RHEL 6.3.

--
Martin