[mvapich-discuss] Update on missing subject lines and junk content in mails appearing on mvapich-discuss

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 10 13:50:19 EST 2016

Hello All,

For some time now, certain e-mails that appear on the mvapich-discuss
mailing list either seem to have missing subject lines or junk content in
the body.

We would like to inform our users that we are aware of this issue and are
actively working with the IT folks at OSU to resolve this issue ASAP.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and request all our
users bear with us during this time.

Regards,
The MVAPICH Team.

PS: Hoping that this e-mail will not have either one of the above mentioned
issues :P