[mvapich-discuss] FW: Only half CPU usage in multi-node MPI run

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:26:06 EST 2016

Hello Mike,

Can you please re-run the application after setting MV2_SHOW_ENV_INFO=2
and MV2_SHOW_CPU_BINDING=2 and send us the output? Could you also send us
the output of mpiname -a?

Please refer to the following sections of the userguide for more
information on these parameters

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.2b-userguide.html#x1-15700010.6
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.2b-userguide.html#x1-15800010.7

Thx,