[mvapich-discuss] (no subject)

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Feb 24 10:28:55 EST 2016

Hello Nenad.  Can you tell us more about your application?  Specifically if
there are any libraries or special handling of memory allocation that may
be linked in.  This type of problem usually occurs if MVAPICH2 isn't able
to properly intercept the malloc and free calls.

If you don't believe that your application is doing anything like this, can
you verify that you're able to run the OMB suite (such as osu_latency)
without this warning being emitted.