[mvapich-discuss] NBP Data Traffic Verification Fail

Sourav Chakraborty chakraborty.52 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Apr 29 16:31:52 EDT 2016

Hi Hoang-Vu,

We were unable to reproduce the issue you mentioned. Can you please give
some more details about the configuration/build parameters used to build
MVAPICH2 and NPB? You can obtain this information by running mpiname -a.

Also, does the error occur only with class A and SH? How frequently have
you noticed the issue?

Thanks,
Sourav