[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 either with Intel TrueScale IB or no IB at all

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 28 21:47:41 EDT 2016

Hello Frank,

MVAPICH2 has supported the Intel TrueScale (a.k.a. QLogic PSM) interface
for several years now. You should be able to use it using the configure
flag "--with-device=ch3:psm" instead of " --with-device=ch3:mrail".

Please refer to the following link of the MVAPICH2 userguide for more
details.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.2rc1-userguide.html#x1-170004.8

The latest release of MVAPICH2 (2.2rc1) also has support for the Omni-Path
series of HCAs from Intel.

Please refer to the following link of the MVAPICH2 userguide for more
details.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/static/media/mvapich/mvapich2-2.2rc1-userguide.html#x1-180004.9

Please let us know if you face any issues with installing or running
MVAPICH2 for either of these interfaces and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Hari.