[mvapich-discuss] Using environment modules -- libimf.so not found

Novosielski, Ryan novosirj at ca.rutgers.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:25:51 EST 2015

Thank you; that did the trick!

Incidentally, I know this is a bit off topic, but one of you may have some idea, and it was originally confusing me related to this problem. I use the Intel compilers, and they appear to ship something called the MPI Runtime, which supplies its own mpiexec/mpirun commands. Does anyone know what this is? It doesn’t appear to be the full-blown Intel MPI implementation, but interestingly enough, it appeared to work to launch jobs in conjunction with MVAPICH2.

Incidentally,.

____ *Note: UMDNJ is now Rutgers-Biomedical and Health Sciences*
||_// Biomedical | Ryan Novosielski - Senior Technologist
|| \\ and Health | novosirj at rutgers.edu - 973/972.0922 (2x0922)
||  \\  Sciences | OIRT/High Perf & Res Comp - MSB C630, Newark
     `'