[mvapich-discuss] Which keys of MPI_Info are recognized with MPI_Comm_spawn?

Jian Lin lin.2180 at osu.edu
Thu Apr 23 00:16:21 EDT 2015

Hi, Kai,

Thanks for your note!

The available MPI_Info for DPM depends on launchers. As far as we known,
Hydra (mpiexec) does not support specifying outfile/errfile in MPI_Info.
Similarly, the support of multiple nodes in "host" info mentioned in
your previous post also depends on Hydra's implementation. You can
contact the MPICH team for additional details of Hydra.

--
Jian Lin
http://linjian.org