[mvapich-discuss] Where can I get the source code of MVAPICH2-gdr?

Panda, Dhabaleswar panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Sep 23 08:39:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

MVAPICH2-GDR version supports GPUDirect RDMA (GDR) feature for InifiniBand
clusters with NVIDIA GPUs. Other advanced features related to GPU are also available in
MVAPICH2-GDR, compared to MVAPICH2. For sample performance with
MVAPICH2-GDR version, please refer to the `Performance' tab of
the MVAPICH web page.

For IB clusters with NVIDIA GPUs, we strongly recommend to use MVAPICH2-GDR version
(not MVAPICH2 version).

At this time, the source code for MVAPICH2-GDR is not available.

Thanks,

DK