[mvapich-discuss] osu-micro-benchmarks-4.2

Jose, Jithin jose.11 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Mar 4 08:24:34 EST 2014

Hi Sanian,

The getMicroSecondTimeStampe() is defined in osu_common.c
You just need to compile this file along with the benchmark.

eg:-oshcc osu_oshm_collect.c osu_common.c -o osu_oshm_collect

Please refer to the README file of OSU benchmarks for further build instructions.
You can generate the executables using configure and make steps easily.

Regards,
—
Jithin Jose