[mvapich-discuss] Obtaining older releases

Lukasz Zalewski l.zalewski at qmul.ac.uk
Sun Jan 26 10:08:06 EST 2014

On 26/01/2014 13:40, Panda, Dhabaleswar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1.8 series is quite old. Those releases are not supported any more. That's why those versions are not
> available.
>
> Please use the latest stable 1.9 version or 2.0b version with more features, performance and scalability.
>
> Thanks,
>
> DK

Hi DK,
We are trying to use an alternative mpi build for our Matlab
installation on ib cluster and we are limited w.r.t the versions that we
can use
(http://www.mathworks.co.uk/help/mdce/use-different-mpi-builds-on-unix-systems.html).

It seems that mvapich2 1.8, which is based on mpich2 1.4.1p1, is the
latest that we can use for this endeavour, as 1.9 and 2.0b releases have
been based on mpich 3.x.x.

Regards