[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-x for stock rhel6

Martin Pokorny mpokorny at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 24 16:33:59 EST 2014

On 02/21/2014 06:09 PM, Jonathan Perkins wrote:
> Thanks for your note Martin.  I was able to reproduce this problem and
> created a new package that should resolve it.  Can you try the
> following and let us know if it works?
>
> http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/download/mvapich2x/mvapich2-x-2.0b-1.rhel6.stock.tar.gz

The new package works for me. Thanks, Jonathan.

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:27 PM, Martin Pokorny<mpokorny at nrao.edu>  wrote:
>> Also, is there any chance that a source package for mvapich2-x will be
>> available soon?

As for this question about source availability...I'm working on an ADIO
implementation for a file system, which uses both MPI and OpenSHMEM
APIs. AFAICT, there aren't enough hooks in ADIO to allow me to insert a
new ADIO "module" implementation without rebuilding the MPI library. Do
you have any suggestions for how I might proceed in these circumstances?

--
Martin Pokorny
Software Engineer - New Mexico Systems Group lead