[mvapich-discuss] Trace MPI traffic

Hari Subramoni subramoni.1 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 11 09:49:30 EST 2014

Hello Srikanth,

Could you please let us know how you've configured MVAPICH2? The output of
mpiname -a will help.

If you've configured MVAPICH2 in the default fashion (i.e to use
InfiniBand), then the output of any MPI program with the environment
variable MV2_SHOW_ENV_INFO set to 1 will give you the type of IB HCA being
used by MVAPICH2 (mpirun_rsh ... MV2_SHOW_ENV_INFO=1 ...).

Regards,
Hari.