[mvapich-discuss] Enjoying the CMA-aware mvapich2 :)

Jerome Vienne viennej at tacc.utexas.edu
Sat Aug 2 11:26:24 EDT 2014

Hi Mehmet,

Yes, Cross Memory Attach (CMA) is a very nice kernel feature. I am glad to
know that you are able to confirm that. :)
 It was available since MVAPICH2 1.9 but you had to use a configuration
flag to enable it. With the 2.0 GA, CMA is enable by default if your kernel
can support it (you need a kernel higher than 3.2).

Thanks,
Jerome

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Mehmet Belgin <mehmet.belgin at oit.gatech.edu

--