[mvapich-discuss] How to Specify Processes Per Node With mvapich

Susan A. Schwarz Susan.A.Schwarz at dartmouth.edu
Tue Apr 22 14:06:38 EDT 2014

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your email. So you are saying that I need to make my own
hostfile and since I am using torque, I am going to have to have my
submit script read the $PBS_NODEFILE and then make a hostfile to use
with the mpirun_rsh command. Is that correct?

It would be nice to have a "ppn" command line option in a future version!

Susan