[mvapich-discuss] mvapich and gromacs4.6

sreeram potluri potluri.2 at osu.edu
Sat Nov 16 19:09:57 EST 2013

Dear Yang,

To make sure I understand you correctly, you are seeing an issue when
running Gromacs across two or more GPUs on the same node, using MVAPICH2?

MVAPICH2 does has support for GPU-GPU MPI communication on multi-GPU nodes.
Can you give some more information below about the issue?

the configure options you used to build the library

the command you are using for the run

a backtrace, if its a hang, or the error, if its a failure

configuration of the nodes

This will help us see what could be going on.

Best
Sreeram Potluri