[mvapich-discuss] mvapich and gromacs4.6

hpc at lzu.edu.cn hpc at lzu.edu.cn
Fri Nov 15 09:28:59 EST 2013

Dear All

   I want to install gromacs4.6 at infiniband network.I installed the mvapich2-2.0a, gromacs4.6 support the GPUs,but when I running mpirun with mvapich,I found mvapich is only running one GPU, if I use two or more GPU, gromacs is not running. Anyone meet this problem? openmpi is support muliti-GPU.I don not know if the mvapich is only support one GPU. Maybe I install process have problem. anyone have suggestion for me, I am very appreciate. thanks!

Best wishes

yang