[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-1.9a2 configuration issue

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Jan 12 14:10:46 EST 2013

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 01:58:00PM -0500, Bharath Ramesh wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 01:34:11PM -0500, Jonathan Perkins wrote:
> <snip>
> >
> >We are using an embedded version of hwloc-1.5 for our library.  It may
> >be useful for you to try downloading and building both the 1.5 and 1.6
> >versions of hwloc to see if they suffer from this same issue.
> >

> Output for configure for embedded mode version of hwloc
>
> configure command line for both v1.5 and v1.6
> ./configure --prefix=$HOME/apps --enable-embedded-mode
> <snip>

Thanks for the output of both versions with and without embedded mode.
It looks like there is something particular to our build that leading to
this issue.

I'll speak with the other developers and see how to debug this further.
Can you also send the config.log of the mvapich2 build from the top
level and the src/mpid/ch3/channels/mrail/src/hwloc directories.

--
Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo