[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 for regular ethernet NICs?

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Feb 21 10:38:28 EST 2013

Federico,

MVAPICH2 project focuses on InfiniBand and RoCE adapters.

However, you can also use it for regular Ethernet NICs using the TCP/IP
interface. Please refer to Sections 4.10 and 4.11 of MVAPICH2 user guide
(URL given below) for details.

http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.9a2.html

The TCP/IP interfaces in MVAPICH2 are the same ones as provided by MPICH2.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

DK