[mvapich-discuss] PBS Pro's qstat failed to show "Time Use" if building application with mvapich2

Jianyu Liu jerry_leo at msn.com
Sat Dec 21 21:15:57 EST 2013

HI,

Here are the output of 'mpiname -a'

MVAPICH2 2.0b Fri Nov  8 11:17:40 EST 2013 ch3:mrail

Compilation
CC: pgcc    -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND -O2
CXX: pgCC   -DNDEBUG -DNVALGRIND
F77: pgf77 -L/usr/lib64 -L/lib -L/lib
FC: pgf90

Configuration
--prefix=/nuist/p/public/app/mvapich2/2.0b/pgi -with-ib-libpath=/usr/lib64 --with-ib-include=/usr/include --enable-f77 --enable-fc CC=pgcc CXX=pgCC F77=pgf77 FC=pgf90

These is no rsh in /opt/pbs/bin.

I submit my job with mpirun (in /nuist/p/public/app/mvapich2/2.0b/pgi/bin),  just like this

    mpirun -np $nprocs ./wrf.exe

Jerry