[mvapich-discuss] mpirun_rsh error

Malek Musleh malek.musleh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 14:13:45 EDT 2013

Yes, there are active firewalls on the network, I forgot about that
potentially being an issue. I don't think it's permissble for me to disable
the firewalls completely, which ports can AVIMPICH be configured to use?

The missing configure file was when I did an svn checkout, the branch
tarball (where the install worked) is the one I am using.

Malek