[mvapich-discuss] segfaults in multi-threaded MPI communications

Krishna Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Oct 22 22:01:06 EDT 2012

Hi Brody,
      MVAPICH2 supports MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE by default. Could you please
try removing the "--enable-threads=multiple"  option in your config line.
Additionally, you could also disable affinity by setting the flag
MV2_ENABLE_AFFINITY=0. Please let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Krishna
(www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~kandalla)