[mvapich-discuss] List of all Exit Codes

hecke hecke at nld.ds.mpg.de
Thu Nov 15 09:27:57 EST 2012

Dear Jonathan,

thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Actually, I already found the error, which was addressing a vector on
processes, where it was not initialized.

Nevertheless, I would be glad to have a place to look up error codes.
You said, that negative ones are just forwarded from the system signals,
right?
Is there any documentation on this?

Concerning the version we use, I will have a word with our sysad, but
usually, he has severe reasons for using certain versions. Even if the
reason is only: That one works, so I don't change it;-)

cheers
     Hecke