[mvapich-discuss] Avoiding busy-waiting with ch3:mrails

Ionescu, A. a.ionescu at student.vu.nl
Mon Apr 16 08:37:05 EDT 2012

Hi Devendar,

Thanks for your quick reply. I made sure I disabled CPU affinity and that MPI_Init_thread actually provides MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE support, but I still get 100% CPU load (reported by the top command) while my application is idle. Is there anything else I can do about this?

Please note that I'm using mvapich2-1.8rc1.

Regards,
Adrian