[mvapich-discuss] configure with limic2

teng ma xiaok1981 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:59:31 EDT 2011

Hi Jonathan:

    last configure error is gone in mvapich2-1.7 .( MPI_SIZEOF_AINT fail ).
But there is another configure error:
checking whether /bin/bash supports arrays... yes
checking limic.h usability... yes
checking limic.h presence... yes
checking for limic.h... yes
checking for limic_open in -llimic2... yes
configure: error: Unable to run program linked with LiMIC2

Teng