[mvapich-discuss] MPI_THREAD_MULTIPLE support

Krishna Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Nov 7 00:39:55 EST 2011

Hi Martin,
       Thanks for reporting this issue. Could you please let us know which
version of MVAPICH2 you are using?  Also, as described in our userguide (
http://mvapich.cse.ohio-state.edu/support/user_guide_mvapich2-1.7.html#x1-700006.14),
could you please set MV2_ENABLE_AFFINITY=0 and try re-running your
application.

Thanks,
Krishna