[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2-1.6 issues with /usr/bin/at command?

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed May 18 15:10:59 EDT 2011

Can you tell us how LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set.  Is it set inside some
init script?  There shouldn't be a problem as long as LD_LIBRARY_PATH
is set in the environment that at is providing.

You can try something like the following to see if LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set...

$ /usr/bin/at now
at> echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH > /tmp/dave-path-check
at> <EOT>

It's possible that your mvapich-1.2 may have had some -rpath set to
avoid needing LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo