[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 and OFED 1.5.2 without libibcommon

Jyh-Shyong 9003101 at nchc.narl.org.tw
Mon Feb 28 18:01:05 EST 2011

Hi,

You are right,  the program I tried to compile using mvapich2/ofed-1.5
includes a fftw3 library
which was compiled with the old version of mvapich2/ofed-1.4.  After
recompiling the fftw3
with mvapich2/ofed-1.5, the program is compiled successfully.   Thank you.

Jyh-Shyong Ho

於 2011/2/25 下午 11:43, Jonathan Perkins 提到: