[mvapich-discuss] mpd hostname resolution?

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Feb 22 22:29:53 EST 2011

Hi Kenneth,

I am CC-ing this email to Mahidhar Tateneni at SDSC. Mahidhar is one
of our collaborators. He has set up MVAPICH/MVAPICH2 successfully and
he has used mpirun_rsh.

I believe Mahidhar is installing the latest MVAPICH2-1.6-rc3 on
Trestles as well. Please feel free to discuss with him about your
launching problem.

Jim, Pavan - thanks for your replies.

Thanks.