[mvapich-discuss] A problem of background processing

Devendar Bureddy bureddy at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Feb 11 13:27:20 EST 2011

Hi

I have tried in my environment with latest code base and I'm able to
run mpirun_rsh in background with out any issues.  The command I have
tried look like below.

[bureddy at head osu_benchmarks]$ mpirun_rsh -np 8 node003 node003
node003 node003 node003 node003 node003 node003 ./a.out &> op.out &
[6] 2676
[bureddy at head osu_benchmarks]$

Can you please give more specific details ( MVAPICH2 version, gcc, OS,
shell ..etc) in which you are seeing this issue.  If you are not
already using latest MVAPICH2 (1.6 - RC2), can you please try this.

-Devendar