[mvapich-discuss] Error in Executing GAMESS

vaibhav dutt vaibhavsupersaiyan9 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 12:30:12 EST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to execute quantum chemistry software GAMESS with MVAPICH2.
I am also trying to profile the GAMESS execution using MPE2. So, I compile
GAMESS
with the wrappers mpefc and mpecc. While executing GAMESS it gives me an
error like

[cli_6]: [cli_2]: readline failed
[cli_7]: readline failed
[cli_1]: readline failed
[cli_4]: readline failed
[cli_3]: readline failed
[cli_0]: [cli_5]: readline failed
[cli_6]: readline failed
Fatal error in MPI_Init_thread: Error message texts are not
available[cli_6]: aborting job:
Fatal error in MPI_Init_thread: Error message texts are not available
readline failed
readline failed
Fatal error in MPI_Init_thread: Error message texts are not
available[cli_0]: aborting job:
Fatal error in MPI_Init_thread: Error message texts are not available
RC=1
.

Can anybody help me with this.

Thanks.