[mvapich-discuss] Re: Supported compiler versions....

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Dec 7 11:06:40 EST 2011

Mike:
Thanks for the note.

We don't formally keep track of minimum versions but will sometimes
add notes to our user guide if we find known bugs with recent versions
of compilers.  Mostly, we recommend users to run with newer versions
of compilers as this is what we tend to run our internal testing
against.

Hope this helps.

--
Jonathan Perkins