[mvapich-discuss] non-consecutive rank to host mapping?

Pawel Dziekonski dzieko at wcss.pl
Tue Apr 19 02:58:17 EDT 2011

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 at 01:50:47PM -0400, Jonathan Perkins wrote:
> Pawel:
> Vaibhav is correct.  However the hostname:numprocs syntax is not
> currently supported by mpirun_rsh.

Hi,

yes, I have already realized that hostname:numprocs does not work. ;-)

Putting all hostnames in hostfile did the trick (for the record: PBS Pro 11
does not fill $PBS_NODEFILE with all hostnames if one uses select statement
without using mpiprocs resource).

thanks, P

--
Pawel Dziekonski <pawel.dziekonski at wcss.pl>
Wroclaw Centre for Networking & Supercomputing, HPC Department