[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 1.5 hwloc issue

Eoin McHugh eoin.mchugh at ichec.ie
Tue Sep 14 15:13:16 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 02:56:28PM -0400, Dhabaleswar Panda wrote:
> Thanks for your detailed note. We are working on MVAPICH2 1.5.1 release
> today. This release has a fix to take care of CPU mapping with HWLOC
> support and SMT. I am hoping that this will resolve the issue you are
> seeing. It will be good if you can try the release once it is made and let
> us know whether it solves your problem or not.

Hi DK,

Thanks for your response. I was aware that the 1.5.1 release was coming
up. If it's imminent then it seems like an ideal fix for my issue. If
it'll be a few days and there's an svn branch/tag I can checkout and
test easily then I'll happily do that in advance of your release.

Eoin McHugh
ICHEC Systems Team