[mvapich-discuss] MVAPICH2 1.5 hwloc issue

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Sep 14 14:56:28 EDT 2010

Hi Eoin,

Thanks for your detailed note. We are working on MVAPICH2 1.5.1 release
today. This release has a fix to take care of CPU mapping with HWLOC
support and SMT. I am hoping that this will resolve the issue you are
seeing. It will be good if you can try the release once it is made and let
us know whether it solves your problem or not.

Best Regards,

DK