[mvapich-discuss] Help using MVAPICH2 v1.4-gcc on x86_64 on RedHat 5.4

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Oct 21 08:51:53 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm not sure about the issue you're seeing with mpd but we can try
to resolve this issue using mpirun_rsh.

First I see that your file `hosts' only contains one entry which is
malformed.  You will need an entry for each process that you're trying
to run.  Please make the contents of your file

mohanty
mohanty
mohanty
mohanty

After doing this please try your program again.  Let me know if this helps!

Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo