[mvapich-discuss] Configre with hwloc, but have errors

Krishna Chaitanya Kandalla kandalla at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Mar 26 14:58:01 EDT 2010

Hi Haoanyi,
MVAPICH2 works with InfiniBand, iWARP and RDMAoE. Within our library, we
try to detect the hardware architecture and we bind the processes to
cores in a specific manner, even without hwloc.
But, if you are specifically looking for using hwloc with TCP/IP, I
think you are better off using MPICH2's latest release.

Thanks,
Krishna