[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2, channel initialization failed

Janusz Mordarski janusz.mordarski at uj.edu.pl
Tue Jun 1 12:39:23 EDT 2010

It works fine on one node, on 8 cores for example (gromacs - mdrun_mpi,
molecular dynamics software). Well i have no idea what to change in
network configuration, nodes are responding to ping from each one to
another, i can ping through IB interface as well as through ethernet.

--
Dept of Computational Biophysics and Bioinformatics,
Faculty of Biochemistry, Biophysics and Biotechnology,