[mvapich-discuss] Error When Running Mvapich2

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Thu Jul 29 14:29:58 EDT 2010

Hi, I'm writing the list to inform everyone that this issue was
resolved after installing mpiexec from
http://www.osc.edu/~djohnson/mpiexec/index.php.  This mpiexec is can
be used when trying to run various MPI implementations with TORQUE (or
OpenPBS).  We are considering adding native support for TORQUE into
mpirun_rsh in a future release to avoid this 3rd party dependency.

Sticks, please do let us know if you encounter any more issues related
to this installation.

Jonathan Perkins