[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2 profiling interface for Fortran

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 18 11:50:37 EST 2010

On 02/18/2010 08:48 AM, Paul Howard wrote:
> Hi ... can someone please point me to documentation for the Fortran PMPI
> interface? I'm using mvapich2-1.4, and trying to write a simple
> profiling library. I can do it for C, but not Fortran.

The MPI standard has all the documentation for the Fortran bindings for
PMPI. MPICH2 supports PMPI bindings for C and Fortran, but not C++
(which are anyway deprecated as of MPI-2.2). MVAPICH2 should inherit the
same semantics, though I haven't checked.

 -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji