[mvapich-discuss] OFA-IB-CH3 vs. OFA-IB-Nemesis

Mark Dixon m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Dec 17 10:36:21 EST 2010

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Dhabaleswar Panda wrote:
> In the mean time, you can compare the performance and scalability of
> both these interfaces (for a given release) for your set of applications
> and choose the one that works best for you.

Thanks for the advice, it was very useful :)

I'm supporting a general-purpose cluster, rather than one used for a
specific set of applications to test against: so I'll compare the
OFA-IB-CH3/OFA-IB-Nemesis numbers as you suggest, make a choice - and see
what feedback I get from users.

Many thanks,

Mark
Mark Dixon                       Email    : m.c.dixon at leeds.ac.uk
HPC/Grid Systems Support         Tel (int): 35429
Information Systems Services     Tel (ext): +44(0)113 343 5429
University of Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK