[mvapich-discuss] mvapich2-1.6rc1 problem (fwd)

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Dec 7 13:32:23 EST 2010

Thanks for the investigation Bryan.  There may be something funky
going on during the configure or make steps.  If you build in the
following manner...

./configure 2>&1 | tee configure.log
make 2>&1 | tee make.log
make install 2>&1 | tee make-install.log

You can send these log files as well as config.log.  Please send this
directly to me with a cc to mvapich-core at cse.ohio-state.edu.

After we determine the cause of your issue we'll post the conclusions
back onto this list.

--
Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo