[mvapich-discuss] C++: MPI_Request_f2c -> MPIR_ToPointer is undefined

Dhabaleswar Panda panda at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Aug 24 11:09:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your note. We willl take a look at it. Please note that
MVAPICH2 has this support already. Over the last few years, many MVAPICH
users have moved to MVAPICH2. Our current design and development is
heavily focused on MVAPICH2. I will strongly recommend you to move to
MVAPICH2 to take advantage of all the latest features and performance
benefits. You can start using the latest MVAPICH2 1.5 release. Let us know
if you need any help in moving to MVAPICH2.

Best Regards,

DK