[mvapich-discuss] mvapich integration with ibm loadleveler

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Aug 20 11:03:55 EDT 2010

Hi Alexandr, I'll have to look into my notes on this.  Someone brought
this up last year but the code base has changed substantially since it
looks likes the docs were written.  We do not have Tivoli in house so
we cannot test this support out.  Have you tried following IBM's
instructions?  If so, does it work for you?

2010/8/19 Alexandr Baskakov <avb at ssau.ru>:
> Hi all.
> In LL doc, wrote about integration mvapich and LL trough mpirun_rsh.c
> (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clresctr/vxrx/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.cluster.loadl34.admin.doc/am2ug_configllspawn.html),
> bud for old version of mvapich.
> I wonder, it's posible to integrate them?
>

> --
> Alexandr Baskakov, Samara State Aerospace University
> e-mail: avb at ssau.ru

Jonathan Perkins