[mvapich-discuss] Re: MVAPICH2 compiler wrappers

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 19 19:55:49 EDT 2010

On 08/19/2010 05:51 PM, Adam T. Moody wrote:
> I suppose this work could be propogated up to the MPICH level, so I CC'd
> Pavan.

The correct fix for this requires shared library versioning for each
library and dependencies between them. We are in fact working on that
within MPICH2 right now. But the code changes are intrusive enough that
it's not going to be a simple patch for MVAPICH2 to just apply; they'll
likely need to upgrade to mpich2-1.3 to get that. But this addition will
be in soon. You can see and decide.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji